Below we highlight the recent IP law and practice articles written by firms and Managing IP's editorial team. If you would like us to publish your articles or content on this website, please contact our research team.
Read the first set of our interviews with some of the leading intellectual property practitioners and learn about what influenced their career choices, their advice to would-be practitioners, recent client matters, and life outside work. See the interviews here.
IP law and practice developments
- Managing IP's journalists published articles on issues of interest to private practice and in-house IP practitioners here.
- SIB wrote about the new administrative procedure before the Italian Patent and Trademark Office here.
- Vera Albino of Inventa wrote about the key copyright and human rights decisions in Europe in 2022 here
- Licks Attorneys' lawyers explained how to patent antibody-related inventions in Brazil here
- Diana Pereira and Inês Sequeira of Inventa explore Cape Verde’s intellectual property development ambitions here
- Vera Albino of Inventa wrote about the impact of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Agreement here.
- LexOrbis' managing partner Manisha Singh wrote a case note (here) about a Delhi High Court decision dealing with the use of trade marks as keywords on the Google Ads programme.
- Oswald Alembong of Von Seidels summarised the changes to OAPI’s procedures here.
- Our editor, Kingsley Egbuonu, reports on the latest development in the patent inventorship dispute concerning the AI machine DABUS here.
- David Hammond of Haseltine Lake Kempner analysed EPO data concerning detergents and foodstuff patents here.
- Ganna Prokhorova and Oleksandr Mamunya of Mamunya IP reported on how the war in Ukraine has affected intellectual property law and practice; read the summary here.
- João Francisco Sá of Inventa wrote about the trade mark dispute between Banco de Investimento Global and Banco BIC Português here.
- Nguyen Duc Thang of INVESTIP provided an update about the recent patent examination guidelines for computer programmes in Vietnam here.
- Read about the patent disputes concerning the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines here.
- Managing IP published its 2022 report on the recent trends and concerns in the IP industry here.
- Our team reported on the latest developments in the Russian legal market here.
- Read the latest featured articles on our homepage, ipstars.com