European IP firm Hoyng Rokh Monegier is set to open an office in Munich on September 1. This adds to the firm’s existing offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Madrid, Mannheim and Paris. The firm says that IP Star Klaus Haft, who is currently based in Düsseldorf, will work out of the new office for part of his time.
More about Hoyng Rokh Monegier
- The firm was created in 2015 following a merger between Hoyng Monegier and Reimann Osterrieth Köhler Haft.
- In Germany, the firm is ranked tier 1 for patent contentious work and tier 3 for trade mark contentious work.
- The firm is Managing IP’s Firm of the Year (2016) for patent litigation in Europe.
- The firm is Managing IP’s Firm of the Year (2016) for contentious work in Belgium.
- The firm’s rankings in other European countries can be found here. Our latest analysis of the firm will be published in May and July.