His practice focuses on intellectual property, especially on invention patents, including strategies for protection mechanisms, administrative and contentious registration processes, nullity procedures for granted registrations, technology transfer projects and patent infringement litigation.
Year Joined Firm: 2000
- Law, Universidad Central.
- Degree in Intellectual Property for countries of Latin America and the Caribbean, Industrial Property Office of Brazil (1997)
- Degree in Administrative Management of Industrial Property, European Patents Office, Hague, Netherlands (1999)
- Degree in New Criminal Procedure, Universidad del Desarrollo (2004)
- Degree in Law on Unfair Competition, Instituto de Estudios Judiciales (2007)
- Academy of American and International Law, Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas, USA (2008)
- Degree in Intellectual and Industrial Property, Universidad Finis Terrae (2008)
- Degree in Economic Administrative Law, Universidad de Chile (2011)
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products, Universidad de Chile (2013)
Last updated 10th October 2020