REGIMBEAU is a major European IP law firm, with its Head Office in Paris and offices in Munich, and several major French cities.
As one of the most active European firms we strive to assist our clients in their global IP strategy, notably by :
- Maintaining a vast and successful experience in representing our clients in all proceedings before the EPO, EUIPO, WIPO,
- Reinforcing our European footprint by strengthening our permanent office in Munich,
- Keeping abreast and ahead of major developments in the European and international patent, trademark & design systems, by holding key positions in major IP organizations,
- Assisting our clients in their marketing project worldwide and particularly in securing and protecting their new brands,
- Writing reference articles and books on various IP matters, such as our recent book “Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court – Europe Adopts New Tools to Promote Innovation” (available in French and English),
- Developing an online scenario simulation tool, SIM’UP, for performing budget simulations and comparing the post grant costs of European Patents, with or without unitary effect (unitary-patent-costs.eu),
- Designing an IP Academy on “European Patents and Designs: The Essentials” to help participants to gain a practical view and a good command of the European Patent and Design system
Our international team is specialized in streamlining communication and operations with our international clients, for maximum efficiency.
Our firm is consistently favorably ranked in the top tier of European and French IP Law firms, including the MIP IP Stars rankings, as well as the MIP list of top PCT filers. Several of our partners are consistently recognized as IP Stars.
- a patent portfolio of over 50,000 titles
- a trademark, design and domain name portfolio of nearly 60,000 titles
All of our activities relating to Intellectual Property are certified according to international standard ISO 9001 version 2015.
Network Memberships: FICPI, AIPPI, EPI, INTA, ECTA, APRAM, GRUR
Last updated 24th of July 2018