is a dynamic, flexible, proactive and professionally managed company that prides itself in offering first-class expertise in technology and law. Valea takes the time necessary to understand each client’s specific needs and works proactively to maximise the value of their intellectual property rights. Valea’s consultants work in client teams to ensure that each client benefits from the consensus of the opinions of several attorneys. Valea focuses on being a strategic business partner providing timely advice on IP matters, combined with an understanding of regulatory frameworks in a commercial context. Valea is continuously increasing its market share and strives towards sound, sustainable growth and profitability over time.
- Valea has a history that stretches back over 100 years, as Dahls Patentbyrå and Göteborgs Patentbyrå.
- In December 2004 our staff acquired the business through a management buy-out from Arator A/S.
- Valea is entirely owned by the employees through Valea Holding AB.
- Valea has offices in Gothenburg, Malmö and Stockholm
- Our name originates from the Latin words valens and valea: strong, powerful and healthy, or to be strong, have power and be well.