Year Joined Firm: 2004
- Galatasaray University, the Institute of Social Sciences,
- Istanbul(LL.M. in Business Law, 2006),
- Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Law, Izmir(LL.B., 2004)
Özge is head of the firm’s life sciences industry and competition practices and she is co-head of intellectual property practice.
With the combination of Özge’s advisory and litigation expertise and in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry, she advises clients across all phases of the business cycle of life science products, such as registration / authorization procedures, promotion practices, pricing and reimbursement regulations, distribution relationships and co-marketing deals, as well as on issues of merger control, vertical restraints and abusive conduct. In addition to corporate clients, Özge advises the most prominent industry associations that are active in the Turkish medical device, diagnostics and pharmaceuticals industries.
Özge has been involved in leading numerous patent infringement and validity actions against generic pharmaceutical companies. She was involved in the first ever pharmaceutical data exclusivity actions in Turkey.
Özge serves as a counsel to the Association of Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (AIFD) and the Association of Research-Based Medical Technologies Manufacturers (ARTED) in Turkey and advises on many regulatory policy papers and drafting regulations proposed to the Turkish governmental authorities.
Key IP Practices
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution and Appeals
- Patent Searching
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Unfair Competition
- Validation of European Patents
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology + Life Sciences
- International Bar Association (IBA), Chair of the Patent Law Subcommittee of the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
Last Updated 3rd April 2017