Year Joined Firm: 2005
Education/Alumni: Galatasary University, Faculty of Law, Istanbul (2005)
Languages: English, Turkish, French
Hande is co-head of the firm’s technology, media and telecom industry practice.
Hande is advising on intellectual property, including both contentious and non-contentious matters relating to trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, domain names and unfair competition. She has extensive litigation experience and has counselled various foreign clients on IP strategies, legal disputes, licensing and settlement agreements.
Regarding copyright and IT practice, Hande has advised several companies on data protection and data privacy policies and clearance of their current policies. She has represented clients in several Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy cases before the World Intellectual Property Organisation and the European Registry for Internet Domains.
Hande gave lectures about IP Law within Istanbul University Faculty of Communication and also in IP master program in Kemerburgaz University.
Key IP Practices
- Copyright Licensing + Protection
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark Counselling and Prosecution
- Trademark Searches
- Trademarks Litigation
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Media, Entertainment & Publishing
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology + Life Sciences
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- International Federation Of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA), Chair of the Publications Committee
- International Association of Entertainment Lawyers (IAEL)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
Last Updated 23rd April 2017