Tel: +570 3200 3330 4097
Andres Rincon is a partner at Cavelier Abogados, where he leads the Patens, Life Sciences, Designs & Innovation Department of the firm. Rincon has more than 17 years experience in IP. He deals with patent work in all major fields of technology including software, pharmaceutical, biotech, oil & gas, mechanics, plant breeders’ rights, and regulatory affairs relating to chemical synthesis and biologic, pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
Andres has successfully intervened in the most important validity, infringement and compulsory licence cases before the Colombian Courts and the Andean Court of Justice.
- WIPO patent drafting and enforcement expert for LATAM
- Member of different patent committees in AIPLA, AIPPI, ACPI and ASIPI
Key IP Practices
- Freedom to operate
- Patent and designs prosecution and enforcement
- Plant breeders' rights prosecution and enforcement
- Life sciences including pharmaceutical, biotechnology
- Software and computer-implemented inventions
- Oil & gas
Last updated August 22 2017