BARDEHLE PAGENBERG SELAS
SO Square Opéra
5, rue Boudreau
75009 Paris, France
+33.(0)1.53 05 15-00
- Year Joined Firm: 2015
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)
- Université de Paris I: «DEUG» and «Licence» in Law; «Maîtrise» in International Business Law, with honours
- Université de Paris I: «Diplôme d’études approfondies (D.E.A.)» in Private International Law and Law of International Commerce, with honours
- “Certificate of aptitude to practice law” (CAPA)
- Network memberships:
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Association of Trademark and Design Patent Practitioners (APRAM)
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA).
- Languages: French, English
Rebecca’s practice, as attorney-at-law, focuses on the protection, exploitation and enforcement of trademarks, industrial designs and copyright. For close to eighteen years, she has been advising large and small clients in a broad range of industries including automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, fashion and sportswear, on securing protection of IP assets and defending them before the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market, national trademark offices and courts as well as the General Court in Luxembourg.
She has extensive experience representing and defending well-known brands against counterfeiting, infringement, parallel imports and other acts of trademark misuse, helping them develop and deploy the strategies best adapted to their business objectives. These include inter alia liaising with Customs and law enforcement, online policing, investigations and court litigation. Domain names disputes and Community design litigation are also key features of her practice.
In addition to her contentious practice, Rebecca is responsible for the management and prosecution of large trademark and design portfolios.
She is a regular speaker on subjects such as anti-counterfeiting, CTM jurisdiction issues, damages awards by French courts, evidence and other trademark and design-related issues.
Key IP Practices
- Domain Names
- Unfair Competition Law
- Food & beverage
Last Updated 5th August 2016