BARDEHLE PAGENBERG SELAS
SO Square Opéra
5, rue Boudreau
75009 Paris, France
+33.(0)1.53 05 15-00
- Year Joined Firm: 2015
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)
- Université de Paris I: «DEUG» and «Licence» in Law; «Maîtrise» in International Business Law, with honours
- Université de Paris I: «Diplôme d’études approfondies (D.E.A.)» in Private International Law and Law of International Commerce, with honours
- “Certificate of aptitude to practice law” (CAPA)
- Network memberships:
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Association of Trademark and Design Patent Practitioners (APRAM)
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA).
- Languages: French, English
Rebecca Delorey’s main areas of practice include protecting, exploiting and enforcing trademarks, industrial designs and copyright. For almost twenty years, she has been advising both large and small clients in a broad range of industries (automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, fashion and sportswear) with regards to protecting IP assets and defending them before the European Union Intellectual Property Office, national trademark offices and courts as well as the General Court in Luxembourg.
She has extensive experience representing and defending well-known brands in cases relating to counterfeiting, infringement, parallel imports and other acts of trademark misuse, helping them to develop and deploy the most suitable strategies for their business objectives. These include inter alia liaising with customs and law enforcement authorities, online policing, investigations and court litigation. Disputes relating to domain names and Community designs are also a key aspect of her practice.
In addition to her contentious practice, Rebecca is responsible for the management and prosecution of large trademark and design portfolios.
Key IP Practices:
- Domain Names
- Employee Invention
- Licensing & Technology Transfer
- Oppositions and Nullity
- Patent Litigation
- Unfair Competition
- Medical Devices
Last updated 27th February 2019